Sunday, November 04, 2007

Recap P.I.X. Singapore 2007

Finally its done. I did my presentation about Panorama Photography. I enjoyed both preparation and doing the presentation. The auditorium was half full and the participants were looking interested. My problem: I tried to pack too much into the presentation. The organizers problem: they gave 50min and there was no break between the sessions, so people needed to run out and join the next session, that might have started already because you extended a couple of minutes. Never mind, it was a good start and I am looking forward to next years event (I hope there will be one!).

To all attendants: If you like to have the slides or any panorama related questions, dont hesitate to drop me an email.

All the best !
and now back to my new upcoming pano projects and backlog of stuff !

No comments: